Toronto Cycling App: the crowd sourced way to plan Story and photos by Joey Schwartz The City of Toronto’s Bike Unit created a GPS app for Android phones and iPhones. They crafted this app specifically to see where and when cyclists … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- dandyhorse FINAL newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter
- A glimpse at the incredible bicycle collection of the late Mike Barry
- The perfect commuter: Clare Barry and her everyday bike