A photo of the team’s previous research bike, Bluenose, that achieved 125 km/h last year at Battle Mountain (Photo Credit Tom Amick). Meet Eta, the superbike of the future Engineers hope their design will become the world’s fastest human-powered bike … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- BIKE MINDS March 2020: Bikes and Limits
- Bike Minds January 2020: Bikes and Growth
- dandyhorse newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter