This article appeared in the first issue of dandyhorse in the summer of 2008. Get this issue here. Since this article first appeared the Ontario government has passed a law banning handheld cell phone use and distracted driving. By Tammy … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- dandyhorse FINAL newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter
- A glimpse at the incredible bicycle collection of the late Mike Barry
- The perfect commuter: Clare Barry and her everyday bike