Cyclists attend first die-in protest at City Hall Story and photos by Claire McFarlane Over a hundred cyclists attended the first ever die-in at Nathan Philips Square on Friday morning.
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- BIKE MINDS March 2020: Bikes and Limits
- Bike Minds January 2020: Bikes and Growth
- dandyhorse newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot – from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter