All images courtesy of the Friends of the King High Line. New rail-to-trail plan brings vision to Toronto’s downtown-west Story by Corey Horowitz and Tammy Thorne The King High Line is a prospective linear park project on the southwest … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- The Danforth’s Big Bike Count
- Toronto VS Everybody Bike Month edition
- Memorial Ride for Dalia Chako
- Toronto needs protected intersections now
- Delivering a Message
- Toronto Bike to Work Day and Die In 2018
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?
- A Bike For Every Occasion