The Bloor Bike Lane pilot project has been installed for about six months now. Since its installation local businesses have cited a drop in sales because of the loss of on street parking.The city released a survey last week to gauge the public’s reception of … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot – from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter
- A Life with Bicycles: Book details incredible collection of late Mike Barry
- Toronto History Ride
- Velo Aquatico