Keeping Ontario’s Roads Safe Act includes expanded protection for cyclists By Nico Mara-McKay Photo by Lee Campbell from dandyCommute: The Junction to Yorkville On Monday, March 17, the amendments Transport Minister Glen Murray proposed to the Highway Traffic Act were … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Bike City Exhibit opens July 5 in Toronto
- Memorial Ride for Dalia Chako
- Toronto needs protected intersections now
- Delivering a Message
- Bike to Work Day in Toronto 2018
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?
- A Bike For Every Occasion
- 12th Annual Jane’s Walk Festival May 4-6 in Toronto