This weekend marks the end of Kent Monkman’s critically acclaimed solo show Shame and Prejudice: A Story of Resilience at the University of Toronto Art Gallery. It’s heading west to Calgary to the Glenbow Museum slated to launch in June with subsequent dates … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Meet the New Plan, Same as the Old Plan?
- Mississauga celebrates cycling with the 10th Tour de Mississauga
- Spotted: Stop and Smell the Carbon Monoxide
- The Scenic Route: Comic by Chimo Chan from our Food Issue
- Spotted: Foxy Rider
- Bloor Bikes WEST! Let’s talk about extending the Bloor bike lane westward on Sept. 18
- West Toronto Rail Path Update
- Books and Bikes along the Don River
- Bike Spotting Peterborough: What’s your favourite bike lane?