Image sourced from www.bikoapp.com Story by Cayley James BIKO wants you to get riding! Have you been collecting points? Biko launched in Toronto in mid May to much fanfare. It’s a cycling incentive app that converts kilometres cycled to “Biko Points.” You … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- dandyhorse newsletter
- Report shows Bloor business is flourishing with new bike lanes
- Spotted: The Need for More Bike Parking
- Toronto Bike Plan Implementation Tracking as of September 2017
- Meet the New Plan, Same as the Old Plan?
- Mississauga celebrates cycling with the 10th Tour de Mississauga
- Spotted: Stop and Smell the Carbon Monoxide
- The Scenic Route: Comic by Chimo Chan from our Food Issue
- Spotted: Foxy Rider