Charlie’s FreeWheels is a non-profit organization that teaches young people about bike mechanics through a free Build-a-Bike program for youth between the ages of 12-25. In addition to teaching youth about building bikes, Charlie’s also provides young people with opportunities … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- How many cyclists have to be on Bloor for city councillors to make the bike lane permanent?
- Bells on Bloor Bike Count Report May 26 2017
- dandyhorse newsletter is here
- Dowling Avenue Bike Lane: Connecting Parkdale to the Waterfront
- June is Bike Month in Canada
- Toronto Ride of Silence 2017
- Join our Bike Spotting crew and help get cyclists voices heard
- The Trans Canada Trail has become a dangerous hoax
- Bike Spotting on Bloor in Koreatown part 2
- Bike Spotting on Bloor in Koreatown