What: Graffiti on a bus stop bench, “Stop and Smell the Carbon Monoxide” next to Peterborough’s only (partly) protected bike lane. Although the origin of this graffiti is unknown, we believe it may be by prolific Peterborough street artist Jerm IX, … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Bike City Exhibit opens July 5 in Toronto
- Memorial Ride for Dalia Chako
- Toronto needs protected intersections now
- Delivering a Message
- Bike to Work Day in Toronto 2018
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?
- A Bike For Every Occasion
- 12th Annual Jane’s Walk Festival May 4-6 in Toronto