Toronto Bike Share Expansion: 700 more bikes, 70 more stations Story and photos by Jun Nogami Today, Davenport MP Julie Dzerowicz, Mayor John Tory, and Ontario’s Minister of Transportation Steven Del Duca announced an expansion of the Toronto Bike Share system, funded … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- The Polite Pedallers: Sharing vs Caring
- Spotted: Missing Bike Lanes
- On the inconsistency of sharrows: Opinion
- Bring on the Eglinton East LRT!
- dandyhorse newsletter is out and about
- Spotted: Updated Bike Map Mural at Fix Coffee + Bikes
- The Bicycle Sukkah
- Spotted: Penny farthing races at Morrow Park in Peterborough c. 1885
- Octogenarian Joanne Young promotes pedal and people power
- New Contraflow Bike Lane connects you through Kensington Market