Toronto Bike Share Expansion: 700 more bikes, 70 more stations Story and photos by Jun Nogami Today, Davenport MP Julie Dzerowicz, Mayor John Tory, and Ontario’s Minister of Transportation Steven Del Duca announced an expansion of the Toronto Bike Share system, funded … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- The story of the bicycle and its impact on Toronto at Bike City exhibit
- The Danforth’s Big Bike Count
- Toronto VS Everybody Bike Month edition
- Memorial Ride for Dalia Chako
- Toronto needs protected intersections now
- Delivering a Message
- Toronto Bike to Work Day and Die In 2018
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?