Image courtesy of Shadow Shows Review: Bruce McDonald’s Weirdos Written by Cayley James You might ask yourself why a bike magazine is reviewing a film about two hitchhiking teens? Well: It was made by Toronto-based director, and cyclist, Bruce McDonald. And … Continue reading →
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- A few notes on bike lane snow clearance
- Taking a look at the pace of the Bike Plan Implementation
- The Polite Pedallers: Sharing vs Caring
- Spotted: Missing Bike Lanes
- On the inconsistency of sharrows: Opinion
- Bring on the Eglinton East LRT!
- dandyhorse newsletter is out and about
- Spotted: Updated Bike Map Mural at Fix Coffee + Bikes
- The Bicycle Sukkah
- Spotted: Penny farthing races at Morrow Park in Peterborough c. 1885