Critical Mass in Toronto during sunnier, more well-attended times. Photo by Martin Reis. Still we ride? Critical Mass is going strong around the world. So why are Toronto’s numbers dwindling? Guest blog by Brennan Doherty Photos by Martin Reis
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- The story of the bicycle and its impact on Toronto at Bike City exhibit
- The Danforth’s Big Bike Count
- Toronto VS Everybody Bike Month edition
- Memorial Ride for Dalia Chako
- Toronto needs protected intersections now
- Delivering a Message
- Toronto Bike to Work Day and Die In 2018
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?