Niagara Falls receiving a Bicycle Friendly Community award at the 2016 Ontario Bike Summit. Left to right: Jamie Stuckless, Share the Road, Caroline Grech, CAA, MPP Kathryn McGarry (Cambridge), Justin Jones, Share the Road, Corey Burant, Niagara Parks Commission, Christine … Continue reading →
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- dandyhorse FINAL newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter
- A glimpse at the incredible bicycle collection of the late Mike Barry
- The perfect commuter: Clare Barry and her everyday bike