This weekend marks the end of Kent Monkman’s critically acclaimed solo show Shame and Prejudice: A Story of Resilience at the University of Toronto Art Gallery. It’s heading west to Calgary to the Glenbow Museum slated to launch in June with subsequent dates … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- BikeFACE: Caitlin Chee
- Announcing the Tour de Bloor Passport
- Reflections on Bike to School Week 2017
- Friends Without Drama Toronto Alley Cat June 24
- City of Mississauga Cycling Master Plan Update Underway
- BikeFACE: Mimi Warshaw
- BikeFace: Adriana Peralta
- BikeFACE: Marana Peralta
- BikeFACE: Kate Davis
- Idaho Stop, Toronto Style!