This weekend marks the end of Kent Monkman’s critically acclaimed solo show Shame and Prejudice: A Story of Resilience at the University of Toronto Art Gallery. It’s heading west to Calgary to the Glenbow Museum slated to launch in June with subsequent dates … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Toronto Group Commute 2018
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?
- A Bike For Every Occasion
- 12th Annual Jane’s Walk Festival May 4-6 in Toronto
- Ride Safe an illustration by CTON
- A City for Everyone Comic by Chimo Chan
- How to celebrate the restoration of your bike
- Chief planner says Yonge and Danforth good candidates for bike lanes