Self Portrait by Julia Breckenreid for dandyhorse magazine Julia Breckenreid is an award winning illustrator based in Toronto who also happens to love bike riding. She recently joined a project called Women Who Draw, a website featuring female artists. The … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- BIKE MINDS March 2020: Bikes and Limits
- Bike Minds January 2020: Bikes and Growth
- dandyhorse newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot – from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter