Up on the Belwood Dam looking towards the town of Fergus. Down below on the Grand River there are always fly fisherman. Riding in “God’s Country” the Wellington County Bike Trail Chronicles Photos and story by Tom Beyer Getting away … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot – from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter
- A Life with Bicycles: Book details incredible collection of late Mike Barry
- Toronto History Ride
- Velo Aquatico