Spotted: Penny farthing bicycle races circa late 1800s/early 1900s captured in a photo in the Peterborough Museum and Archives. What: A photo reproduction on the wall at the Peterborough Museum and Archives display, possibly from 1885. Where were the races … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- The Polite Pedallers: Sharing vs Caring
- Spotted: Missing Bike Lanes
- On the inconsistency of sharrows: Opinion
- Bring on the Eglinton East LRT!
- dandyhorse newsletter is out and about
- Spotted: Updated Bike Map Mural at Fix Coffee + Bikes
- The Bicycle Sukkah
- Spotted: Penny farthing races at Morrow Park in Peterborough c. 1885
- Octogenarian Joanne Young promotes pedal and people power
- New Contraflow Bike Lane connects you through Kensington Market