New club aims to address sexism on two wheels. Story by Vivienne Fairbank This story was originally published on Torontoist. Women in Toronto explores the issues that women in the city face. Claire McFarlane and Lavinia Tanzim of the Bad … Continue reading
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Is Toronto a smart city? MBA students say it could be smarter when it comes to bike lanes
- Heels on Wheels with Ivy Knight
- Will Ontarians vote with their bikes?
- A Bike For Every Occasion
- 12th Annual Jane’s Walk Festival May 4-6 in Toronto
- Ride Safe an illustration by CTON
- A City for Everyone Comic by Chimo Chan
- How to celebrate the restoration of your bike
- Chief planner says Yonge and Danforth good candidates for bike lanes
- Bechdel Tested does Bikes