The OBS is in it's 8th year of gathering influential stakeholders, policy-makers and advocates to discuss the cycling climate in Ontario, and showcase innovative community projects.
The theme for the 2016 OBS is "What's next for cycling," and the call for proposals invites presenters to register to speak about the following topics:
- Successful implementation = partnerships
- Leveraging technology & open data
- Making the case for cycling: monitoring and data collection
- If you build it, it must be maintained
- Innovative engagement
- Connected! Building a cycling network
You can submit a presentation abstract online here until December 15.
The Ontario Bike Summit will be taking place April 19 and 20, 2016 at the Eaton Chelsea hotel on King Street. It will feature keynotes from Nicole Freedman and Peter de Jager, remarks from the Queen's Park All-Party Cycling Caucus and an Open Space session on "Growing Cycling in Rural and Northern Ontario." Learn more about the Ontario Bike Summit here.
Related on the dandyBLOG: