On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- BikeFACE: Caitlin Chee
- Announcing the Tour de Bloor Passport
- Reflections on Bike to School Week 2017
- Friends Without Drama Toronto Alley Cat June 24
- City of Mississauga Cycling Master Plan Update Underway
- BikeFACE: Mimi Warshaw
- BikeFace: Adriana Peralta
- BikeFACE: Marana Peralta
- BikeFACE: Kate Davis
- Idaho Stop, Toronto Style!