On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Flashback Friday: Cycle your troubles away
- City Cyclist: Toronto construction and bad bike lanes
- Come out to BIKESTOCK 2014: Mark your calendars for Sept. 14
- Bike Spotting on Adelaide: Do you like this bike lane with these new bollards?
- Ward 13 Ride with MP Peggy Nash and Councillor Sarah Doucette
- Open Streets TO a success!
- Flashback Friday: Cruising down University
- Ride 4 Real Food
- Connecting Parkdale to the Waterfront
- Flashback Friday: 100 Years, 100s of Cyclists