On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Electrify Your Family
- Toronto Spring 2018 Bike Show
- BIKE MINDS Storytelling Series Episode #2
- From Russia With Love for the Bicycle
- New research on winter cycling from Ryerson
- Fatbike winter ride in Waterloo
- dandyhorse newsletter
- Huge turn out for the 2018 Coldest Day of the Year Ride
- 2018 bike resolutions
- City of Toronto proposed bike lanes for 2018