On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Bring on the Data!
- Bike Spotting in the Yucatan Mexico
- We’re all just a bunch of weirdos to Bruce McDonald
- Charlie’s Freewheels Field Trips Part 2
- Charlie’s Freewheels Trips Part 1
- This is not your normal winter cycling tip sheet
- Bikes on Reels Part 5: The Personal is Political in Wadjda
- Don’t Fence Me In: ‘Right to Roam’ comes to BC
- Cover Star: Kent Monkman
- Mikael Colville-Andersen: Building City Streets to Move People (on Bikes)