On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Spotted: How many bikes can you carry with a bike?
- Photos from Open Streets Toronto on August 20, 2017
- Pedalling in the Electric City
- Bring on the bike lane brigade
- Spotted: Bicycle Music Festival Sunset Series
- The Reading Line 2017 Ride is Saturday August 26
- Spotted: Raccoon Riding a Bike
- dandyReview: The Biko App
- Toronto Bike Share Expansion
- Spotted: Canada Post Bike Lane Stamp