On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- BIKE MINDS March 2020: Bikes and Limits
- Bike Minds January 2020: Bikes and Growth
- dandyhorse newsletter winter 2020
- Will 2019 be a predictor of things to come in 2020? A cycling year in review.
- Bike lane tracking sheet January 2020
- dandyhorse fall newsletter
- The High Park Shot from the dandy archive
- Reason for optimism re the Bloor bike lane
- Happy Birthday! Toronto’s first bike lane turns 40
- dandyhorse summer 2019 newsletter