On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Ontario’s paradigm shift in cycling policy
- Giant Toronto grand opening
- $25 million announcement made at Ontario Bike Summit
- dandyhorse spring newsletter is here
- Potholes bloom in spring: Cracks are whack
- Review of This Road Continues One Block North
- Flashback Friday!
- Giant Toronto grand opening on April 11
- Win tickets to the Ontario Bike Summit mixer at Steam Whistle
- Bike Spotting on Richmond: Do you want a protected bike lane here?