On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Q&A with Sergei Lekoutovich at Cycle Couture
- Scarborough Cycles 2016 Recap
- Bells on Danforth Recap 2016
- City Cyclist at it again: Bike lanes on Bloor and on-street parking
- Bike Spotting Danforth Businesses
- dandySWAG: Bike Lights Review
- Bells on Danforth June 25 2016
- Feeding the community through bike-based delivery: Meals on 2 Wheels
- Toronto’s Vision Zero Plan Leaves a Lot to Desire
- Yonge Loves Bikes Ride Recap 2016