On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Night Rider
- Friends for Life Bike Rally July 24-29
- Richmond bike lane shut down until November: No alternate route provided
- Bike Spotting Richmond bike lane closure
- Toronto Vintage Bicycle Show through the years
- Would you mind the Woodbine?
- London Bicycle Festival
- Toronto Vintage Bicycle Show July 24
- Heels on Wheels with Maggie MacDonald from our new issue
- Evergreen Brick Works Bike Day this Sunday July 10