On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- dandyhorse summer newsletter
- Flashback Friday: A Family Affair
- Bike Spotting at Simcoe and King: What do you think of this new bike lane on Simcoe?
- Charlie’s Pedal Powered Parts Washer
- Flashback Friday: Seeing Double
- Meet Eta, possibly the world’s fastest human-powered bike
- Revolutions in Sex Work: Legislating safety
- Flashback Friday: Mapping the future of bike lanes in Montreal c. 1897
- Bike Plans in Other Cities: Amsterdam, Calgary and Chicago
- Other Cities from our bike plan election issue: Highlights from bike plans from around the world