On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- dandyARCHIVE: Cyclists want to take the High Road
- Pan Am Path Update: Launch Event May 16
- 20 Bicycles to Help Over 30,000
- dandyhorse April newsletter
- Celebrating 5 years of BikeSauce
- Green Living show recap
- Cycle Toronto’s Annual General Meeting
- Bike Spotting: Do you want more protected bike lanes?
- dandyARCHIVE: City spring cleaning claims abandoned bikes
- From North to South: Québec bicycles find new homes in Haiti via Cyclo Nord-Sud