On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Heels on Wheels with Evalyn Parry: SPIN
- Bike Spotting at St. George and Hoskin: Is bike policy an important part of your vote for mayor?
- dandyhorse October newsletter
- Bike Spotting on King at Spadina: Would you support a transit mall?
- Q&A with Ward 20 Candidate Albert Koehl
- Biking to work: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Harbord and Shaw streets by bike for the first time
- Sketchy the Clown for mayor: “Don’t vote for me”
- The Pan Am Path to link communities via green infrastructure
- Mayor, mayor new this fall: Who is the bikiest of them all?