On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Cargo bikers roll with kids and pups for Open Streets
- Forging Concessions for Jane and Finch
- Canada’s Environment Minister Rides a Bike
- Bike Spotting on the West Toronto Railpath
- Bikes, Beards and Bandshells Tour
- dandyARCHIVE: Kevin Cyr paints and constructs RV-bike hybrids
- Top 30 Biggest Bikes in the World
- Brompton Urban Challenge Toronto August 27
- Why Bike Safety is Still an Issue for Women in Toronto
- Meanwhile, On Bayview