On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- The 20 Most Bikeable U.S. Cities
- Annie Thompson’s new bike wear collection GIRRRILLA
- Waterfront Toronto to launch new Queens Quay section of bike trail June 19
- PSA: Bike with Mike 2015
- SERIES: Exiting Toronto by bike – Western Waterfront Route
- dandyhorse May newletter is here
- More space for pedestrians and cyclists in Amsterdam
- Bike Spotting on the Railpath
- West Toronto Railpath Update
- Bike Spotting at the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal