On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Paint the Town Green
- Waiting for Go Dot: Three dots… a pause in time.
- How much does a bike lane cost? Turns out, Not much.
- Bikes on Reels Part 2: It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
- Recap: Canada’s Vision Zero Summit 2016
- Vision Zero Summit
- Four Reasons Why Road Tolls are a Good Idea
- New North-South Bike Route Proposed for Kensington Market
- Glow In The Dark Bike Path
- Peter’s Commute: Yorkville to Classic Coin Carwash