On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Cycling though the Rain, Drizzle and Fog: Critical Mass St. John’s Newfoundland
- Ordinary Spokes volunteer wants to see everyone on a bike
- Riding the Bells on Bloor Victory Lap: Some reflections from the East
- Bells on Bloor ride and dandy bike giveaway at Suzuki foundation Christie Crawlfest
- End-of-Summer newsletter and bike giveaway
- Bike Spotting on Bloor: What do you think of the new bike lane? Part 2
- Bike Spotting on Bloor: What do you think of the new bike lane?
- Get Ajax Moving
- Bloor Bike Lane: Catching up with the Bicyclists of 1896
- Win a bike on September 25 at Christie Crawlfest