On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- dandyCommute – Dundas and Ossington to Adelaide and Spadina
- CBN Celebrates 20 Years
- dandyCommute: Fort York Boulevard to Bay and Wellington
- Introducing Ward 14 Cycle Toronto advocacy group
- dandyCommute: Queen and Sorauren to Adelaide and Brant
- Sweet Pete’s biggest sale of the year on Dec. 7 & 8
- Walk Cycle Move Annex session recap
- dandy Newsletter #9 – Advocacy, awards, and some good news for cycling
- dandyCommute: The Junction to Yorkville
- CBN celebrates 20 years of serving cyclists with party Dec. 6