On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- Kensington Market Bike Spotting: Theft Prevention
- Rust in pieces, Igor
- Heels on Wheels: Fiona Reid
- International Bike Spotting – Jenn in Oshawa on biking while pregnant
- Vision Zero Comes To Toronto
- New cafe Fix Coffee + Bikes grand opening celebration Jan 18!
- Q & A With Cathy Crowe
- Not All Priority Bikes Lanes are Being Cleared After Snowfall: City Cyclist
- Bikes on Reels Part 3: Binge Biking through High Maintenance
- Stolen Bike Toronto