On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Sweet Pete’s Cycling Clothing Sale
- Bike Spotting on the (NEW!) Martin Goodman Trail
- More Photos from the Vintage Bike Show
- Phase Two of Toronto’s 10-year cycling plan renewal project invites input
- Spotted: Bike Share’s new cargo bike hauling bikes
- Bikes vs. Cars Documentary coming to Toronto this Friday
- Toronto’s Fourth Annual Vintage Bike Show
- SERIES: Exiting Toronto by bike – Ride into and out of San Francisco
- New Parkdale Bicycle Shop
- SERIES: Emily and Tammy’s great commute – week two