On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- BMX at the bike show: Interviews with Kiera Bonifacio and Lily Melluso
- What’s new at the bike show
- Sweet Pete’s HUGE 4-day sale starts today
- dandy newsletter is here! Winter cycling recap + bring on Spring
- Toronto International Bike Show is this weekend
- dandyMECHANICS: Hubs
- Icycle 2014: Toronto’s annual ice race for cyclists
- Let’s talk about the car population problem
- dandyARCHIVE: Cycle track vs. Separated lane
- Spotted: cars parked in the ‘protected’ bike lane