On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- #dandySANTA: Jenna Campbell of dandyhorse magazine
- #dandySANTA: Sean Killen of Bikes On Wheels
- dandySANTA: Peter Harte of Soulpepper (Win tiks to #TheConjuror)
- #dandySANTA: Jacob Whibley of Soulpepper (Win tickets to see #TheConjuror)
- #dandySANTA: Deborah Drakeford of Soulpepper (Win tickets to see #TheConjuror)
- #dandySANTA: Erin Brandenburg of Soulpepper
- #dandySANTA: Oliver Dennis of Soulpepper (Win tiks to #TheConjuror)
- #dandySANTA with Soulpepper and Steam Whistle giveaways
- #dandySANTA: Kendra Nicholson of Steam Whistle Brewing
- #dandySANTA: Nathan Kelly of Soulpepper (Win tickets to see #TheConjuror)