On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- The Polite Pedallers: Sharing vs Caring
- Spotted: Missing Bike Lanes
- On the inconsistency of sharrows: Opinion
- Bring on the Eglinton East LRT!
- dandyhorse newsletter is out and about
- Spotted: Updated Bike Map Mural at Fix Coffee + Bikes
- The Bicycle Sukkah
- Spotted: Penny farthing races at Morrow Park in Peterborough c. 1885
- Octogenarian Joanne Young promotes pedal and people power
- New Contraflow Bike Lane connects you through Kensington Market