On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- The Great Divide Part Three: Yes, Scarborough Cycles
- CBN Winter 2015 Party Tonight!
- dandyARCHIVE: City’s Chief Planner Likes Bikes
- Changing Lanes: Blueprints for a New Road Order
- The Great Divide Part Two: Bike lanes on Bayview
- Visite Sombre: Montreal to Halifax charity ride
- dandyARCHIVE: Warm Showers
- Faster food: Bicycle delivery by Hurrier
- City removing abandoned bikes this week
- Flashback Friday: Bike Spotting on Bayview