On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Tweed Ride: What was the inspiration for your outfit?
- Book Review: Cycling to Asylum, launch Tuesday, Sept. 23 at Handlebar
- Bike Spotting: What do you think of this new bike lane on Richmond?
- Bells on Danforth video recap from City Cyclist
- Ride4RealFood recap
- Tweed Ride Toronto this Saturday
- Bike Spotting at Ryerson: Is your outfit sustainable?
- Richmond-Adelaide cycle track pilot project mini update
- BIKESTOCK Toronto: Sept. 14 in photos
- Bicycle Music Festival Toronto this Sunday!