On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- dandyhorse winter 2017 newsletter is here
- Bike Spotting: How Has the City Been Doing With Bike Lane Maintenance This Winter? Part Two
- Toronto Icycle Bike Race Throughout The Years in Photos
- Not Happy With The Bike Lanes This Winter? Suck It Up.
- Bike Spotting: How Has the City Been Doing With Bike Lane Maintenance This Winter?
- How to show your significant other you really care
- Winter Cycling Congress Recap
- Bikes on Reels Part 4: Parkdale’s the Wild West in Monkey Warfare
- Heels on Wheels: Nadia Litz
- Are Bike Thieves Getting a Free Ride With GO?