On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New on the dandyBLOG
- Bike Spotting on Adelaide: Does this new bike lane need bollards?
- Bike Plans in Other Cities: Mississauga, Ottawa, Waterloo and London, Ontario
- Sunnyside Bike Park Now Open!
- Old and pretty: The Toronto Vintage Bicycle Show
- dandyARCHIVE: Copenhagen Wheel
- Timbuk2 Grand Opening Party Saturday July 26
- dandyhorse summer newsletter
- Flashback Friday: A Family Affair
- Bike Spotting at Simcoe and King: What do you think of this new bike lane on Simcoe?
- Charlie’s Pedal Powered Parts Washer