On July 13, 2011, Toronto City Council voted in favour of installing physical barriers on the existing Bloor Street East bike lane that extends from Sherbourne in the west over the Prince Edward Viaduct to Broadview in the east. Our Bike Spotting team took to the street to see what people on bikes think about the plan: What do You Think of the Plan to Install Barriers to Separate the Existing Bloor Street Bike Lane?
dandy newsletter Delivered right to your inbox every month, the dandy newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest cycling news, stories, events and giveaways.
New dandy stories
- No One Wants to Talk About Second Hand Bikes
- Bike Locks That Will Make You Feel Like You’re From The Future
- Who will save your soul? – Not Soul Cycle
- Condos vs Cyclists
- Waterfront Trail and GO are a match made in heaven
- The Reading Line is hiring
- Cycling the Greater Golden Horseshoe
- Spring Newsletter
- Habs vs Leafs Bike Showdown
- The Green Living Show 2017